TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

School Project

Page: 1 Reply
May 28th 2003#105448 Report
Looking for some reviews on my school project

http://restaurant.phoenixrealm.com/revv10g.jpg

Thanks to anyone that posts their opinion.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2003#105456 Report
Nice. I dont really like the font u used for the content (san-serif). It really makes your eyes weak and tired when you read it. You really need a serif font like times new roman. The reason you want a serif font is because the serifs "lead your eye". It allows the text to flow together in a pattern. San-sarif fonts are square..meaning when you look at them your eyes dont know where to go. Leave the Titles/Heading/etc a san-sarif font though.

Other than that...nice. I like the style... nice colors too.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2003#105457 Report
Okay...changed the font
http://restaurant.phoenixrealm.com/revv10gfont.jpg

Did that help? Does it look better to you? Does it lead your eye? do you have any other suggestions? Does times new roman look okay to you? Any suggestions for a different font?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2003#105462 Report
That actually helps a lot. Its easier to see/read. It also seperates your elements better...enter buttons.. pics...content..Titles.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2003#105488 Report
it's cool... but it looks like an advertention... or is that the meaning of it?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2003#105528 Report
I think it looks pretty good, but I have some suggestions...

First off, I would change the text of the navigation and where it says "choose your zone" that just doesnt work for me, the rest of the site is stylish and that part... well isnt :P

Secondly, I would make the boxes/zones even with the edges of the page I think that would just make for a all around better feel of the site...

Overall I think you havea good idea going, just need to work on it a little more, but its a great start
Reply with Quote Reply
May 28th 2003#105543 Report
x_fusiun_x
Thats a big compliment comming from you. :D (Love your sites)

I will play around with typography a bit more. Suggestions would really help though since I am a total N00b when it comes to that. Any particular fonts you really think would fit?

Another person has mentioned the box edges, and I think I will do that. Thanks.

natzz
advertention???
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum