TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Comments?

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 29th 2001#749 Report
Hi people,

I'm a new user here on this forum. Thought you fellow pixel monkeys can comment on my webpage. I just finished it a few hours ago and now it's online. Any comments and critiques are welcome.

thanks

www.djmatsuda.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2001#751 Report
That's good work. A little heavy on the graphic side for the background, but hey! It's your portfolio site! Who cares!?

I like your photography too, I have a similar style of taking shots of everyday things and trying to make them interesting by using a weird angle or setup.

Very Nice.

Derek
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2001#770 Report
Nice one. Good design. Just a bit to graphic heavy. Sometimes, I couldn't be stuffed waiting for it to load. But allround nice page
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2001#779 Report
You've got some really cool ideas in here, but overall it just seems big. I'm at 1152 x 864 and your body text looks really big on my monitor. The site as a whole would I think look a lot tighter if you scaled it down a bit, you can still optimize it for 1024x768 but that doesn't mean it has to take up the full screen. You might clean up the rollovers for your main buttons as well, the outline is a bit rough. It looks good overall, but pay some more attention to the details and the type and I think you could have a really nice page.

Good stuff...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 30th 2001#780 Report
thanks for the tips guys

Fig: yea I guess i tried to fill up space for the 1024x768 resolutions. Also I did the page in dreamweaver with the help of the photoshop slice tools. I'm kinda stumbling along in dreamweaver, learning as I go. Looks like I have some work ahead of me to patch things up ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum