TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Please look at these...

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8615 Report
And tell me what I may be able to do with them. I know they are too big right now but I have been playing around in photoshop and trying to teach myself different techniques. Even though I have been using Photoshop for a while I have learned a lot. Your input is appreciated.

Also can you tell me of some more good Photoshop sites. I would like to learn how to use Channels, masks and other "advanced" tools like that. Thanks, Andy

[LINK]

Sorry, I was in a hurry...oh and I am kind of an idiot :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8616 Report
Need a link

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8886 Report
Okay, I guess they suck. I did mention I am a newbie. Can I at least get some constructive comments? Thanks, Andy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8893 Report
alright cool, everything looks good to me i guess. Looks like you've got a lot individual techniques down pretty good. Now I think you should try and combine some of the things you've done there and produce something more wallpaper sized with many of the different techniques you've learned thus far.

Hoped that helped some, I really can't C&C unless you give a specific work with more detail though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 18th 2001#8894 Report
looks good to me.

I love your sig. Classic.
like the "sphere1.gif", too. It reminds me of the Death Star.
Keep it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8925 Report
I like the following:

navtatble.gif
postheader.gif
redsphere.gif
sphere1.gif
sphere3.gif

the rest im not crazy about, but those ones are really nice. I especially like both spheres. very original and nice colours used. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8930 Report
Looks like you are well on your way...
You have also found the absolutly best place to learn...have you checked out all the tutorials Pank has on this site?

If so:

for a tutorial sites to learn things like channels, I like this one.....it reads like a book...but I bet ya,... if you read them (really read them...and practice what it's telling you)...you'll learn something....

http://nebulus.org/index.html?pg=tutorial_ps.asp

another site I like for tutorials is:

http://www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/2d/
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8931 Report
Thanks guys. I appreciate your input a lot. I know they weren't much to look at I just wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time and that I may actually be developing some skills with PS. Thanks again, Andy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 19th 2001#8950 Report
Ok I think your going to become AWESOME at PS just keep up the good work! I also REALLY like the signature.... ITS AWESOME!!!! This is just me so dont get discurged or anything but the only ones I like are...

andy.gif
andy2.gif
navtable.gif
postheader.gif

The rest Im too crazy about
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum