TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

You guys been great...help AGAIN please

Page: 1 Reply
May 21st 2003#104355 Report
Hope im not beeing a pest.

This is my first site ever and it was done in a rush( 3 hours) i know it need a lot of work but just wandering if any of you can help me do two things?

First:
I want to open a new window with a fixed size, can anyone help?

Second:
How do i change the with of the scroll bars I tried many times with no success :(.

Any help/imput is apriciated

Thanks.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2003#104356 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2003#104361 Report
style
body{
scrollbar-3dlight-color:D4D4C6;
scrollbar-arrow-color:D4D4C6;
scrollbar-base-color: D4D4C6;
scrollbar-darkshadow-color: D4D4C6;
scrollbar-face-color: D4D4C6;
scrollbar-highlight-color:F0F0E4;
scrollbar-shadow-color: F0F0E4;
scrollbar-track-color:D4D4C6;
}
/style

&

script
function popup(popup){
window.open(popup,"","height=400, width=400")
}
/script

a href="#" onClick=popup("something.html")>link

not sure if the links have to be flash...?
It looks cool but if someone doesn't have flash installed they can't navigate on your site...just coz your navigation is done in flash...
And please loose the lens flare...
Other than that I guess it's a good start

edit
Can someone tell me how to write html code in here without makeing it as a function...? edit
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2003#104384 Report
are those buttons flash or are they default dhtml buttons from dreamweaver? site looks pretty cool, like the picture of the ass in may 17th gallery lol
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2003#104388 Report
as far as those may 17th pics.. you should make those thumbnails so we can get a bigger look at what the pic is. Also yes infact get rid of that lens flare there is no reason for it. Try making the background a little bit more than just black.. the buttons are fine but make it so that something on the page goes with that notion.. theme setting situation. your at a great start keep it goin
Reply with Quote Reply
May 21st 2003#104436 Report
The buttons do come in dreamweaver, i will change them to some that im doing in PH7 for some simple rollover. Thanx for the css code I knew that part already i was wondering if there is a way to make the with different i want them a little thinner that the default setting. Im working on a graphic that will wrap around the 3 side frames. I hope it comes out ok,, im open to any ideas on that.

Thanks again and again

Raul
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum