TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

review site please

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8513 Report
hey, well im in this sports reviewing business with my friends. as of now we are pretty small though. I haven't opened it up to the general public because I need some peoples opinions. I know that most of the sites that get reviewed here are primarily built apon graphics, and graphics seems to be my weak spot. So if anyone has any ideas of where i could add in graphics that would help the design of the site it would be greatly appreciated.

=============================================
http://deflux.cjb.net
=============================================

thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8524 Report
Personally,

I don't like the text in the top left, maybe a different logo or some sort, with some "sports" images included, i.e. baseball player when you click on the baseball section, football player on the football page, etc.

Also, I would move the text links (on the left side) into the center or right justified. Hard to see. Hope this helps.

Lastic
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8529 Report
your Site is clean aand that is what i like. But the top title is do soemthing and hard to read. And i also think it is to plain maybe sport pictures faded in to the bacground to spruce ti up a little maybe.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8560 Report
thanks for your input, but as i said before graphics aren't my strong side so do know of any good tutorials that could help me. maybe a tutorial on fading. I can see you used some in your layout as well as a lot of the other forum members
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum