TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

space pic

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8503 Report
space

ps: please copy shortcut, CTRL+O, then paste the link then press enter to view since geocities doesn't allow remote linking.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8512 Report
not bad, the planet definetley needs more shading though, shade the bottom left portion to agree with the light direction coming from that star. all the different colors work I guess, but personally I wouldn't use so manyand I think I would make the colors more irregular by using the difference clouds to make them.

good stuff tho
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 14th 2001#8530 Report
Nice although. THe planet somehow doesn't quite fit in with teh back round and stuff. I thought space was more balcks and purples. Ohwell.
Good stuff
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8554 Report
is there a way to make galaxies with Photoshop?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8555 Report
you can make basically anything you can imagine in photoshop.. just depends on how much time you want to spend on it.. probably should focus on clouds, difference clouds, and the distort filters..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 15th 2001#8601 Report
galaxies, yes very possible, i remember seein a tutorial on it somewhere, i'll post it here if i can find it or when i get time i'll post a quick tut.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8630 Report
yeah i agree with all of the above. fix up the planet by either adding more shading, or else i think doing it pretty much in shadow and a little strip of light on the upper-right section (think of the darkside of the moon) 'cos of the angle of the sun/star.

do reasearch! look up the Hobble (sp?) Space station, SoHo, or MIA (RIP hehehe!). the pictures that were taken of distant galaxies are amazing and great material to help u with it.

i don't personally no of any gallaxy tuts though I'm sure they're out there. i think it really depends what look's "right" to you, or at least what looks realitisc-ish.
oh, one last thing... putting less green in the bg. but otha than that the Sun looks kewl as (lens flare...?)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8641 Report
I have the idea but I do not know what tools to use
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 16th 2001#8719 Report
Looks good, I really like the sun thingy.... The lower left planet looks very flat. Sorta like a sticker place onto the drawing. Needs some more dimensional shading. Also the stars probably shouldn't be all the same size and opacity. A much more random look with stars makes it look better.. I Like the colors....maybe a little too harsh though..>I LOVE SPACE SCENES!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum