TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New Project

Page: 1 Reply
May 13th 2003#103273 Report
Ok, I am working on this site for a local condo community here in Sweden. Please tell me how it views and if you like the general feel of it. I also seem to be having problems with the tables not adjusting to fit the screen size/screen resolution. I have them set at 100%? If any coders can look at the source code I would appreciate it. Thanks

*Edit* I always forget the site addy. :o

http://www.t4dstudio.com/Mockup_1.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2003#103285 Report
Looks pretty good, really simple and not much eyecandy though :P, maybe that was the look you were going for... and if so then good job, but if not I think you should add more to it and make it more lively :P

Either way its still a good start
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2003#103290 Report
Yeah looks fine. Tables seem to do their job...ive resized my window many times...no problems there. Maybe some color..something brighter... is needed. The site is a bit dark. But other than that nice!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 13th 2003#103291 Report
Thanx, I am going for a simple clean look. The customer doesn't really want alot of eye-candy. I do need to take some of my own photos of the community though, I had to use their fuzzy pics for the mockup. :p
Reply with Quote Reply
May 14th 2003#103345 Report
I like it quite a bit, except for the oval shaped pictures. The rest of the layout is very square and grid-based, then you have a couple of fuzzy-bordered oval pictures on there and I think that looks bad. I'd just make them square pictures with a one pixel border. I think that would keep the clean look you have going on. Those fuzzy borders make the pictures look even more fuzzy and crappy than they already are.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 14th 2003#103385 Report
@code
beside the fact that you have two style-parts in the head and every table-border declared double it seems ok.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 15th 2003#103534 Report
Very hard to read that text, its almost same color as the background-color.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum