TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

a few of my websites

Page: 1 Reply
May 10th 2003#102868 Report
alright dont expect too much - i can already tell most of the people here are talented x100 more than i can ever hope to be..

http://www.richie086.com
^in desperate need of a makeover.. royalty free loops + samples ive written over the past few yrs.

http://audioworld.rocks.it
^website i made for a audio chatroom on undernet (mirc)

http://richie086.deviantart.com
^some stuff of mine @ deviant art

still working on my design skills.. hope to learn a lot from talkin to people here.. btw i really really like the colors of the fourm.. i know its just phppb, but its very well modified
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2003#102878 Report
I think they look alright, I like some of your deviant art stuff... that moon thing is pretty sweet

As for the other design, I think the audioworld one is great, but it need some work, the frames are messy on higher resolutions like mine 1280x1024... maybe work on that some more and I think you will have a great looking site....

As for richie0876.com I think it looks pretty good, some more graphical eyecandy would make it look alot better though ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2003#102883 Report
half alligator, half shark, half man
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2003#102884 Report
x_fusiun_x:

thanks for the positive feedback! yeah im tryin to find a new layout for richie086.com..

and the audioworld website, the frames thingy, does anyone know a good way to fix this problem? mabye its cuz i have the frame size values set to "*,80%"? im not sure what the exact values are, but dosen't a star indicate to fill the rest of the screen with the other frame?

Charm:

how do u know im into kool keith?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2003#102890 Report
from richie086.deviantart.com...

Favorite band or musician: kool keith, NIN, INDK (im weird)

keith is awesome! it is rare to find a fellow fan.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 10th 2003#102900 Report
AHH! i totally forgot i put that.. yeah kool keith is amazing.. im not even really into hip hop at all but the stuff he does is so different from anything out there..

i actually got to see kool keith live at last years (mabye 2 yrs ago now) at the warped tour in Reno.. It was cool because most of the people there didnt have any clue who he was, so they went to go listen to other bands.. it was just a few hundred people that actually were into kool keith, along with there friends who were forced to listen (like my friends).. He only did like 6-7 songs and took off tho :(

earth people new york and california... earth people i was born on jupiter...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2003#102936 Report
way off topic...

i saw him about two years ago in dc. he didn't go on until 1am and the crowd was tiny. he said 'i just saw a folk show with a louder crowd' (referring to a band that played earlier that night). he did a bunch of songs and threw fried chicken out to the crowd

clean your room!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 11th 2003#102942 Report
now thats tru hip hop

gotta throw fried chicken at ur fans.. It kinda sucked now that i think of it when i saw him.. he had these two other rappers with him.. i had no clue who they were but they weren't all that great.. not so sure why they were up there with keith, being as how he's so talented.. He did manage to go through a few dr doom songs tho (no octagon tho, seeing as how he killed him)..

My personal favorite alter ego he has is mr gerbic.. his 508 yr old uncle from jupiter!?!?!? how ****ed up in the head does a guy gotta be to come up with **** like that??? If you've never seen the website featuring all of his alter-egos i highly suggest doing a search for kool keith alter-ago or somthing like that. I didn't even know he had THAT many different personalites (sp)

sorry for the horrible grammar and sheeeeittttt

richie
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum