TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Better?

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 8th 2003#102662 Report
Ok, so I starting making changes to the original site...and then...I don't know what happened I just decided to redo it. I added some more color changed the text on the navbar etc... what do you think? Oh and look, no scripts :p

Call me blonde, dah I forgot the link :p

http://www.t4dstudio.com/services_4.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102664 Report
Url please :D
If I click website it goes to http://www.t4dstudio.com/ and there are no changes as far as I can see...

Well that's much better!
I would still change this :
The header...the green color...I would change it to white that starts from the left then fades to gray/blue what ever that is...
Still not sure about the headers font.
Some how that font doesn't look that proffessional.
I even might put some clouds from a photo in the background at the header behind that face...
Gives it that "hey we are fresh and nice" :D
Then I would do something to the bg of the text...
Just one plain color...well it's a bit plain...

And don't get me wrong, not trying to tell you what to do or anything...this is just what poped in my head... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102666 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102669 Report
I think I am gonna make some sort of text boxes. I have just begun to rethink this layout. No likey the green huh....hmmm ok. What about the new navbar?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102670 Report
Yeah I really like it and the MouseOvers :D
Hope you didn't get like...aah...he hates my site :(
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102671 Report
LOL, no I just ummm... I liked the green waaaaaah. :p I was kinda going for a soft warm feeling.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102674 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102677 Report
Im with censured on this one...the first thing i saw when i clicked the link is that font. Its too cartoony (for lack of better word) for the style of the site. Im not even sure i would go san-serif on this one. Maybe use a serif font for the "envision the future" text. Also you may want to boost the size too. There is a little to much white space around the logo and thats kind of an element you want to stick out.

"I was kinda going for a soft warm feeling."

You definetly achieved that...but the problem with it is... it lacks contrast. Everything (graphics/text etc) is all washed together. It looks bland. The readers eyes dont know where to go first cause nothing sticks out from the rest. If anything i would make the content darker. I would use maybe a dark purple/blue. I say this because of your navigation. Even though your navigation text is black...the blue and white around it give it a purple feeling.

Otherwise...nice site. I agree with rollovers....they look good!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102682 Report
Thanx for all this detailed information. I will work on it again. :p
Oh yeah, should I go bitmap/pixel font on the header? I guess I should show you my logo somewhere too. I have not decided on which design I like better yet. I will put one on, let me know what you think. Or are you getting tired of telling me how to fix everything. :o
Reply with Quote Reply
May 8th 2003#102686 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum