TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

DigisoftStudios

Page: 1 2 3 Reply
May 6th 2003#102245 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102249 Report
im dumbfounded on how incredibly amazing your last sites have been.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102250 Report
oh, thanks.. thats nuthin.. wait for the full release of that website.... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102254 Report
Good site!

Couple crits..... your navigation is compressed too much. The grain around the text makes the text seem a bit blurry. You really dont need to compress at all...an 8 color gif at about 300 pixels(?) would barely be noticable in size. When you have the text
(opening file..loading..playing ) follow the mouse thats fine...but when the mouse is not over the site itself the text also goes off the page and dissapears under the border of your movie. Just throw in a couple constraints to confine the elements within the site. The reason this could be a problem is because the links (what would cause the "loading" text) are at the bottom of the page.
Also if could make a suggestion...the rollover area defined for the pull down would be better if it was smaller....like the upper 3rd of your image. I say this because if my cursor barely touches the image while "hovering" over the navigation the pull down pops up. If your sloppy with the mouse (like me) that pull down will just keep jumping back and forth. Otherwise nice site.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102257 Report
wow that's some amazing work.
Okey imo I don't really like that flashy sites.
But if it is for a company I do understand coz the more moving things the more "hightech" the company looks like.
Very nice work...
Not much to say here...okey maybe that loading...box with the small cubes inside, they don't look as ahmm..."pro" as the whole site...
That would about the only thing I would change...

Where have you learned to be a master of flash?
Should learn it but not enough time or inspiration... :(
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102333 Report
Man... that is amazing flash work, I really like the music... its very upbeat and not just a simple ambient noice like most of todays flash sites :P

I really like the animations and sound effects you got on there, I think this is going to be a great site onces its totally compelete... Nice work sybersnake :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102376 Report
nice flash work here.

i love the pictures you used on some of the sites too, but i think theres something about the font youre using. When you wirte in capitals it kinnda looks like it 'squished' a bit.. seems a little to flat..

i dunno if its just me though.. but great work it is :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102417 Report
very nice and proffesional stuff
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102448 Report
very nice
tho i would reduce the effects between transitions
otherwise, really nice
great job

cheers
heathrowe