TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Abstract Influence.com

Page: 1 Reply
May 6th 2003#102227 Report
Hey, here's a site that I and a few friends have worked on recently. You should also check out our forums

http://www.abstractinfluence.com
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102232 Report
i really like the site, just 2 comments though, 1>) the ugly hit counter on the spash page. Nobody really needs to see that except you, if you really need one maybe make a hidden one
2>)Your nave is really hard to read with that color text on that color button. I think that if you switched the default button color to the bluey color you have for roleover it would look sweet
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102244 Report
thanks for the comment! Although I didnt understand your last one... What did you mean by nave (what button)?
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102246 Report
buy nav i mean the buttons that you use to navigate around your site? like at the top where it says "projects" or "forums" for instance. The white text is very hard to read on that color button
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102247 Report
oh, thanks, i see what you mean now.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102255 Report
yeah I agree with Mi Lo Fu. Also you have a blue/black/white color scheme so that tan color on your navigation doesnt fit. You can get away with the tan as a rollover because a rollover isnt a large visual element. Its more functional than anything else. Correct me if im wrong...but that tan would be considered a "warm" color right?? Since your site is all "cool" colors then the tan would work even better as the rollover.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102336 Report
I think it looks alright, but because its a flash site I think there should be some kindof preloader on there, I didnt realize the site wasnt done until the top part poped up all of a sudden :P

But I would fix/change some of the things that Mi Lo Fu said, and after that I think you will be off to a pretty good start
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102351 Report
okay, great suggestions! Thanks so much...(anyone care to join our forums?) We need some more Ps Tennis competition...
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102370 Report
- splash is too big for the splash-content
- the mouseover-effect on your buttons is really disturbing
- why is your page centered at start and left-aligned when i click a link?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum