TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

.:: Moto Design ::.

Page: 1 Reply
May 5th 2003#102177 Report
This is my site (its a newbie site) its one of the first works

[URL=http://www.motodesign.tk].::[ MoTo DesigN ]::.[/URL]

also this is another site i work for (My cousin owns it)
Xbox Game Zone
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102256 Report
Not bad for one of your first sites! If there is anything I can say about the site to help you its get rid of the "Left Nav/ Right Nav" text. The reason you design something is so ppl can use it. Ppl should be able to use the entire website without any help at all. If they cant use it without being instructed (there are special situations) then (in most cases) you have failed as a designer. Dont take this the wrong way...you (personally) didnt fail lol. Your navigation is one of the most common so the left nav/right nav labels are basically useless. But that idea....that ppl shouldnt need to be instructed on how to use it.......is something you should store away in the back of your head.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102261 Report
ouch so harsh ....

lol j/k im working on a new layout right now for it. It will be a whole lot better than that *newbish* site :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102262 Report
Originally posted by Rodder454
Dont take this the wrong way...you (personally) didnt fail lol.

I don't think that was that harsh at all...
The point of this site is to give advice and help people, so that you can learn from your misstakes and get better...
If everyone would say that everyones sites is really amazing then you would never get better even tho there might be something really "wrong" on the site...

Okey how many times have this come up on this site LoL :D
*Just had to write so I would have something to do at work*
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102330 Report
Well lemme start off by stating... Please make your sig smaller! there is a 25KB limit on the file size just to make the pages load faster for people, like myself :P, that are still on dialup.

As for the site(s) I would reallly work on slicing up your images, this will cut down on the file size, thus lowering the loading time. Another thing on the slash page of your motodesign.tk site I would make it so that you can click on the splash to enter the site, but other then that there is to much to comment on, its a pretty simple layout mostly tables/boards and text... but I think its a pretty good start for your first website
Reply with Quote Reply
May 7th 2003#102432 Report
I just put up that splash hence i forgot to link it *mybad* im also working on slicing them so ok .. hehe

plus im still on 56k aswell it loads fast for me im on NetZero Platinum so please to complain
Reply with Quote Reply
May 20th 2003#104218 Report
I have a new layout, Forums are up, and the site is working at full. Im needing requests please vist

www.MotoDesign.Tk
Reply with Quote Reply
May 20th 2003#104290 Report
omg, it's the attack of the hugesigowners. :eek:
Reply with Quote Reply
May 23rd 2003#104635 Report
LMAO... yeah I think people need to start lowing their sig sizes to the limited 25KB size ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum