TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Dark Crimson Productions v. 7.0

Page: 1 2 Reply
May 5th 2003#102111 Report
Hi I don't post here a lot but... I just launched the new version of my site. One thing to keep in mind: It was made for broadband, you've been warned. ;)

let me know what you think!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102113 Report
well the music on the intro got me all excited with the music, then It just cut out, I'll compare it to that point your just about to have an orgasim but then it justs get shutdown. After watching the into just vanish with no ending, made me fill with anger, my blood began to boil, and I closed the browser imediatly. A intro should have a beginning, middle, and end. I was looking forward how that car, linked in with the random swift3d blocks to a video of a record player I believe... But no..... you just cut it right there, no closure... A part of me is now missing.
have a good life,
Michael

lol, so in other words fix the intro
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102117 Report
speaking of insomina.. god I'm tired :(
anyway yes the site!
its not too bad could use a bit more height or perhaps take more advatnage of the space avaliable, seems to be alot of empty space.. your news thing is small I didn't really notice it at first..
and I dunno about the intro, it was really nice.. just didn't seem to flow ? like at the begininng it suddenly just jumps in to that car noise, and then there's a gap and then that insomnia song.. I dunno.. but I guess over all I'd have to say I like it just those few things
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102118 Report
thanks for the feedback......I was kinda feeling the same about the intro after watching it.....over and over and over and over again. I'll see what I can do.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102128 Report
OK guys give it another look, I changed the intro and added about 10 seconds AND AN ENDING

let me know what you think!
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102130 Report
ah, intro is sooo much better! good work with the intro, I'm glad you took that into consideration.
later,
Michael
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102138 Report
Looks pretty nice
Not sure about the background and the "site"...
The colors don't really fit together...
And why is it that every time you click on the navigator it fades two images that you can't see really what it is?
But still pretty nice :D
Reply with Quote Reply
May 5th 2003#102192 Report
thanks for the comments guys.
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102241 Report
i dont like how on the intro the sound for the car comes out of nowhere, i turned up my speakers b/c i thought i couldn't hear it...then BAM...could've blown out my speakers
Reply with Quote Reply
May 6th 2003#102300 Report
I just updated it and changed a few format issues/bugs.... as for the first part of the intro the "BAM" part was intended....Think of it as "shock and awe" ;) :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum