TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Like or you dont like

Page: 1 2 Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101410 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101417 Report
Nice! Color scheme is excellent. Not only did you use black and white....but you used a couple diff values for the grays u didnt limit yourself which makes it that much more proffessional Nice layout too.

Couple crits

..its feels cramped. Maybe you can experiment with diff. sizes or something...maybe space somethings out. U might want to play with contrasts. This is a bit of a strech but more contrast would better seperate the elements and lower that cramped feel.

On the right side you have some small graphics. I can barely see them and they seem to distort a little. I would just axe these. The site seems to have a clean/modern style and those dont really fit all that well. If you like them I would suggest making them a bit bigger. Not much cause u dont want it to distract from your design.

Also on a technical note....the navigation and headers seem to seperate about 10 pixels. I dont think this is intentional so i would check your tables. This happens in opera (dont mind opera) and IE too

Your navigation..... center it. Bio is too close to the edge..portfolio is too far away. Also on your portfolio....try to use thumbnails instead of links. Most ppl wont click through all those to see what you have. They will either click a couple or leave immediately. What you have to remember is surfers are lazy. They either want the content fed to them...or they go find other content.

on a last note........custom cursor.....cool but not really needed. It doesnt take away from your design so what to do with it is up to you

Anyway keep up the good work!!!

edit: I just realized there is no way to get back to your index page after clicking a link. Thats kind of a major flaw. Even though there is the back button and all that.....u dont want your visitor to be stuck. They should be able to get anywhere from anywhere within your site. Just link your name/logo graphic back to the home page!
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101418 Report
Will take a look now made so of the things you said ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101419 Report
I like it .... feels quite qtoney :D
maybe try to merge all the cells together thats my only
problem with it other than that good sutff.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101420 Report
maybe try to merge all the cells together thats my only ???????

What ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101427 Report
what is with this new style of web design... tak an inch of the page when you got 10 i dont understand
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101428 Report
Sorry im lost right now what are you talking abort???
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2003#101473 Report
he means why the page is so small

anyways, as i told you on ICQ i like it im not sure about the custom cursor either though. Not that it didnt make me smile, but it kindda anooying in the end ;)

keep me updated on your work.. we danish have to stick together *looks around very paranoid*
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2003#101479 Report
i usually like minimal space b/c i dont have alot of content :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2003#101480 Report
"I usually like minimal space b/c i dont have alot of content "

Im usually the same way lol. Not a big fan of minimal......but it comes in handy!! If I dont go minimal.....i just greek the hell out of it until I get content...or explain to ppl why I did what I did.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum