TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

VErsion 2 at anime:genocide

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101378 Report
Hey check out my site, its onto it version 2 stages could someone give me there thoughts? i personally think it is a little to colourless. click here to go to it : Version 2
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 30th 2003#101618 Report
It looks pretty good but i have a few comments/suggestions...

I would make the text easier to read in some of the areas where there is an image behind it like this text for example is really hard to read... "Image gallery, Gundam wing info,... etc"

The other thing i would do is the text that changes "information, exams" that text... sometimes it doest fit and it looks kindof bad I would maybe make a link or something for "more"

Other then that and not being able to read some text I think it looks really good
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2003#101731 Report
i think it looks great...i like manga/anime and i think you gave it the right look...which some other people may disagree with...for whatever reason but im glad you made a site thats a little different from the average one. the only things i noticed..were the top pictures start out at a lower opacity then they end...when you take your mouse off they dont return to as dark as they were before...and then the little informatoin display has overflow text at one point which kinda ruins the consol impression but i still think the site is great and good work
Reply with Quote Reply
May 1st 2003#101783 Report
looks good...nice lay out
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum