TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

www.epyles.com

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101290 Report
http://www.epyles.com/

made use of some stock photos at devart.....

comments?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101293 Report
I think it looks alright, but I would work more on the conent area, its really open and plain... I think it need some more spicing up. And do something with the navigation you got a great start/idea going with it but I think it needs some more details

Other then that I think its a great start :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101317 Report
yup what fusiun said...
Could use something else too...
Like those plain layouts but some colors maybe?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 28th 2003#101357 Report
yeh, i need to get some color in there, i dont know how to do it, probably change the car color, and make the nav different colors.. ii donno what do what to do with the content area really, all i need is some ideas?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2003#101476 Report
wtf.. cant see any sites..

is it just me?? ill try again when i get home :I
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2003#101555 Report
http://ppp.tfclife.com

thats my host, my .com is just a redirect..
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 29th 2003#101587 Report
The Nav. needs work.

Your font is too small.... use like a 12pt. arial...maybe experiment with arial bold even. Just bump it up a size and you should be fine.

You have a white background behind that text that prolly like 50% opacity. Your on the right track with that idea.....but the problem lies in the fact that your pic. has a lot of white and is very busy. The reason you want the faded background behind the nav is for contrast to bring forward your naviation and white doesnt contrast well with itself and other "bright colors". If you like the white.....make it like 85% opacity..that way it gives only a hint of background. Otherwise I would actually experiment. The colors in your car are ...red..brown..yellow..gold and orange. Thats a whole range of colors you could use on your nav.

"what to do with the content area really, all i need is some ideas?"

Just use fake content. (i just type a lot of x's). The reason i say this is because any content (real or fake) will help you visualize your design better....and you begin to see what works and what doesnt.

Good start! I really like the car pic (how it blends right into the white......so your not sure if its there or not)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum