TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my web design site

Page: 1 Reply
Apr 23rd 2003#100810 Report
this is a site im putting together to market myself and a friend...the table in the middle is going to go its just there to test the site...also it may not display correctly so refresh if it doesnt...and i cant really do anything about the graphics now but tell me what you think anyways...
www.angelfire.com/alt/port/port.htm
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 23rd 2003#100811 Report
The clock is misaligned in Opera. Doesn't fit into that little box. What's the point of the clock anyway? Most people probably won't be in your timezone, and everyone has a clock built into windows or MacOS anyway.

You should pre-load your rollovers. Otherwise they really don't work that well.

Don't center your body text.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 23rd 2003#100814 Report
ok about the clock i figured if i ever wanted any clients i should add some things that make me look like i know what im doing...the clock is one...and it pulls from the OS through javascript anyways so its gonna say what the computer tells it...i will preload teh images that my next step and like i sais the body text/table is going to be deleted it was just there to test...but uh...how can i fix the alignment problem?
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2003#101013 Report
the clock isnt going to make people think you know what you're doing. You can download a script from anywhere. Your page layout is ok, but you should define the size of the images, so it's not jumping all over the place while it's loading.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2003#101017 Report
Clients? that site is fux0rd. Angelfire? you dont have your own host?... MEtal Raiders? you guys from a automotive scrap yard??

sorry. im just confused.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 27th 2003#101194 Report
The colors dont really match. other than that its nice.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum