TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Arbel Designs Has a new flash layout!!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8203 Report
Well.....Its finaly done. The new version of arbel-designs. A comlete flash site which needs your comments and tips. So please go through the site and tell me what you think.
http://arbel-designs.tripod.com

enjoy.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8209 Report
on the splashpage i would make the text "best viewed in blablabla" bigger.

and on the mainpage there seem to be little blocks of text, but they are impossible to read. That disturbs me, now i try and read it anyway.

But i like the site, i just love blue....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8210 Report
not very exciting. doesn't really take advantage of the technology. it could been done just as well in html.

not much content. space is not used well to display what content there is.

the tiny text should say something so that if the user makes the effort to zoom in, they get a little bonus suprise. it could even spell out '**** you charm!'
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8277 Report
Your not supposed to read the white text.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8280 Report
Well it isn't bad, I like it. But I have seen better and I have seen flash put to better use. Anyways if you aren't supposed to read the text then why is it there? Text decoration over a site that is meaningless is just stupid.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8281 Report
Then why is it there? That's confusing...

There probably are visitors who think you just made the text to small and want to know what you typed.
It just disturbs me, maybe it's just me... maybe not.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8347 Report
well i agree with some of the stuff being said, however I don't know about the unreadable text thing being unnecessary, I kinda like what it adds to the page, but maybe I don't know what I'm talking about

Well Flash confuses the heck outta me, so even if others are a little critical I'd like to be able to do that
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8396 Report
Well, when i first started working with flash i couldn't do anything, i didn't know what the heck is going on with that but after reading a tutorial or two and understanding the basics its pretty easy. Just takes practice, but who cares its fun.

Idan Arbel
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum