TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Need some advice on my site.

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8166 Report
I posted this in another thread, but I think I put it in the wrong place, anyway, I will try it over here, since no-one has said anything.

Please give me whatever advice you might have on my site, thanks.

http://www.moon-crater.com
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8167 Report
the link didn't work for me...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8171 Report
Looks good.. Seemed to be working fine for me and all the links seemed to work fine. A few rough edges on some of the graphics. Cool look to it though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8182 Report
Ya the graphics are a little rough around the edges. I would put the search box somewhere else and have the top graphic tile all the way across the top.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8207 Report
It works now...

the top-graphic isn't the same color as your background color, this is disturbing.I would tile it also.
That bold font doesn't work for me...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8335 Report
Originally posted by *NL*
It works now...

the top-graphic isn't the same color as your background color, this is disturbing.I would tile it also.
That bold font doesn't work for me...

yeah, that background is supposed to be the same colour, technically, I used html code in Paint Shop Pro to get that colour, and with Netscape 6.01 it is the correct colour. Strange.

What exactly do you mean by tile? I am fairly new to this, and am not too sure what you are talking about.

Also, bold font? which one?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8345 Report
With tile i mean that you put that top-graphic all the way across the top. Like 780 pixels wide or something.

and with that bold font i mean the font that you use in your menu. The letter "m" looks really strange with that font.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum