TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

my bands website

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 9th 2001#7999 Report
what do you guys think of this site overall? aside from the text in the upper lefthand corner of the new window of corse, haha

this was done about 4 months ago, and i see some things i wish i would have changed, but overall how is it?

http://www.audiogalaxy.com/bands/fighttosurvive

thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8030 Report
Man I really like it.

I love the way how '[click here to enter]' changes. Also the 'fight to survive' is very cool.

Some comments though:
- On the splashpage, the picture is way to yellow, overlighted.
- The splashpage doesn't match the sites colors AT ALL, something I would never do, it's weird and makes the site look like 2 seperate parts.
- On the main page, the rollovers don't seem to work right away, why not preload the while you visitors are still on the main page ?
- Also on the main page, the left side seems to be a bit empty. One image should really stand out instead of all the images being fade and blended together. For example you could add the bands logo or a bands member.
- The popup window opens in the topleft corner of my screen, maybe you should center it.

But still, I really like the site!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8033 Report
Comments:

1.Site very good, and overall just great, very professional.

2.Your music blows.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8035 Report
i think the splashpage is the best of the whole site.
On the merchandise-page 2 images have broken links.
I agree with ZDevil, the splashpage doesn't match the site, maybe make the site look more like the splashpage?!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8053 Report
Kid meth, "your music blows" is not a useful post.. He didn't ask you to critique the music, just the site..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8054 Report
He asked for comments no his site, I said it looks nice, but the material in it(the music, which is the whole point of coming to the site)blows, but thats just opinion
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8067 Report
Originally posted by KiD Meth
He asked for comments no his site, I said it looks nice, but the material in it(the music, which is the whole point of coming to the site)blows, but thats just opinion

haha yeah that is pretty blunt, but not everyone is into that kind of thing -- also those were recorded a while ago and i also agree that they blow

but thanks to everyone for the suggestions and critiques
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8093 Report
Good job on the new window. That makes it look a bit cooler. The "Click Here to Enter" text does some sort of weird effect onMouseOver! Cool!

Anyway, I didn't take the time to listen to your music. Hmmm...

Hey KidMeth, what music do you like?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8106 Report
heh thanks vortex...and yeah kidmeth, what kinda music you into???
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8161 Report
I like techno and some heavy metal, and limp bizkit is my fav band, i just dont like people who blow and yell into the mic(sorry if i offended you)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum