TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

www.FireEyeDesigns.com

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 27th 2003#97289 Report

Hey everyone! Tell me what you think of my site.
Fire Eye Designs

Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2003#97310 Report
thats different
the splash page needs something more interesting for sure
lucky for you i decided to probe further, otherwise many more people may not make the same decision i made....

the inside is fine, and the unconventional position of the menu did not bither me for some strange reason....
a couple of the pages (Clients & Partners) produced either a page error or missing an image....

good start
heathrowe
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2003#97313 Report
lol - it's a good thing heathrowe wrote that - I wouldn't have bothered....
It's nice enough inside though there are things you may want to think over - I'd get that G4 tower lower and add a shadow - now it looks likt it's floating - oh and the shadows under the squiggly worms on your text bit.... - do them at 90 degrees - they're ugly now..defaults are not always best....you also need to spellcheck your text :"All grahic design projects start " .....
My very honest opinion is that it is not a site that would produce many customers....most graphics on "portfolio" are jagged - the logo is also a bit jagged
It's a good start though....
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97445 Report
yeah.. i know the thumbnails in the portfolio are jagged.. but the full sized images are very nice.. the whole thing is a rough draft for right now.. I'm not promoting it quite yet. I'm about to start working on it.. I think I'm starting tomorow.. im gonna make it slightly more database-driven. Thanks for your input.. I am for sure changing the splash. thanks again guys.. give me some more input if you can.
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97500 Report
nice site .. can u plz share me the winamp skin ??
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 29th 2003#97538 Report
here is a link to where you can find that winamp skin in my portfolio... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/1514603 .. just click the "download" text benieth the image, or just click the image. Thanks for your interest in it .. its my first skin.
Reply with Quote Reply
Apr 25th 2003#101034 Report
get rid of the splash page, it's awful.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum