TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Site for box makers.

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7867 Report
Here's a site I just finished for a client of mine. Mainly just cruise through it and see if everything works if you don't mind. I know it's really simple and everything, but that's what the client wanted. Some of you know how that goes...

http://www.webteksites.com/CSC
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7871 Report
proffessional indeed thats the way its supposed to be
simple and nice job overall
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7876 Report
deker, that is very cool, a nice clean layout. and I love the pixel-art boxes.. they are really cool! before it finished loading I was thinking it would be cool for the mouseovers to change from a closed box to an open box.. and they did, cool... and it loaded really quickly on my crap connection.. good job.

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7877 Report
I got a dead image link on the employment page, but other than that it's a really sweet site. Ditto on the pixel boxes/rollover...nice touch!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7883 Report
Thanks for the heads-up on that image, Scrypter. I'll fix that in a minute here. Thanks to the others for the comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7885 Report
I really like it but,

The rollover boxes, the opened ones, some stuff seem to have fallen out of it. At first, I didn't see it was stuff, kinda looked like a little word. So I stuck my head in the monitor and thought, no, no one would want to have a word as little as that on his website, it must be stuff to.

Well, that's just my opinion, don't even bother, I'm crazy
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 8th 2001#7890 Report
i just like it!
All links seem to work, except for that image on the employment page as scrypter told you.

maybe there's just 1 point of critique, and that's the background-grid. That grid makes the text a little hard to read.
But nothing to worry about, it's a nice site.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8039 Report
Changes/Sugestions
*I'd drop the drop shadow on the links. There too big.
*make the grid smaller
*top left logo should be sharper
*main item should be sharper also
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8078 Report
the mouseover with the boxes is neat, but I have trouble reading the text on the links.. the yellow doesn't stand out of the site enough... too hard to read..

but, then again, maybe the customer liked it, and the customer is the "king"..
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum