TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hi i'm new here

Page: 1 2 3 4 Reply
Jul 9th 2001#8038 Report
Why don't you want anyone to send you to sites? There are a lot of really good tutorials that have already been written on a lot of things. So why should we write out new ones here?

But if you just can't stand to leave Teamphotoshop, even for one minute...

Well usually you use tables to layout web sites. Unless you want to go all standards compliant and use CSS. But I'm sure you don't.

So just make a two column table, And put the navigation in the left one, and the content on the right one.

Unless you are talking about frames, then you need to make a frameset with with two vertical columns. Then load your navigation HTML page into the left column, and the content HTML page into the right column.

If you don't know how to make tables or framesets, then go here:

http://www.webmonkey.com
http://www.htmlgoodies.com

Sorry, but I guarantee you no one is going to teach you how to write HTML on this forum. It's really very easy. So just pick one afternoon to sit down and learn it. Or at least learn how to use Dreamweaver if you have that.

To do the boarders on www.country.com, you would use Cellspacing. Which is a property of HTML tables. Basically it adds space between cells. So you have a big black table, then you put another table inside of it with the little squares of color. But make sure that Cellspacing is set to like 3 or something. Then the cells of color will be spaced apart, and the black will show through, looking like a border. But you would probably know that already if you would learn HTML and just look at the source code to the web page.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 11th 2001#8164 Report
ahh dont worry about it
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 12th 2001#8285 Report
Ah weeelll, im new here also... I'm a mod at the same forum meth mod's at and it is rather strict... he told me to post here earlier today so here I am..
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 13th 2001#8380 Report
Hey Miri
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum