TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Hey Friends!

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7555 Report
Hello everyone, how ya doin'? This is my latest....... I call it robot eyes. I did it completely in Photoshop. Took about 5 hours. Alot of copy and paste and emboss and drop shadow....Cool effect I think. Tear it up!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/xr650lvr4343/

See ya all soon,

Jim

P.S. I moved about a week ago and havent had much access to my computer..:( Thats why I havent been posting much lately)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7560 Report
First:
AHHHHHHHHHHH multiple light sources!! everything shines every which say. Maybe at the very least you could get all the highlights on the eyes to face the same direction

2nd:
AHHHHHHHHHHH i love it!

Thank you
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7566 Report
Yup, in my haste to get it up and show you guys I inadvertently forgot to change that stuff...Welp, back to the drawing board.....I guess you can consider this a work in progress!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7568 Report
Its still very nice and very well done, just gotta pay attention to detail. All you work that i have seen is pretty impressive.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7572 Report
I would just stick with 2 eyes and get rid of the mirror effect.

Also, that rect. in the middle is offset to the left.

Other than that, I like it. I think it's creative.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7585 Report
that is cool, but too many light sources.. very cool though...

DPQ: trying to get around that 25k sig limit.. :p your sigs are 19k and 10k.. but the top one is pretty cool..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7586 Report
Well, since i don't fling myself upon people and shove my pencil in their eye or anything like that i guess i could take my pencil one down, *SniffieS* It was just so...me.

I need to optomize the top image some more and try to make the two under 15k when put tonighter, i can't seem myself parting with it on this other forum i go to.

Thanks for you comments.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7590 Report
(DPQ your sig ROCKS)
That is VERY nice! Very metallic looking...if it looked more evil could be terminator-ish! Yeah...anyway...I don't like the mirror either, it would fit with the title "robot eyes" better if it wasn't mirrored IMO. Looks very cool tho!
(waits for next post)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 5th 2001#7591 Report
(you'll excuse me won'tcha xr650lvr?? I just made this yesterday i still have alot of pating myself on the back to do LOL)

Thanks *loves getting comments* it was easy to make too.

I took the font "Tattooz" from http://www.acidfonts.com/dingbats6.htm and make an interesting shape (the white thing you see there) then i duplicated the layer, and inverted it to back. Duplicate, rotate a little bit. Duplicate, rotate, (rince and repeat about 5 times) then i merged all the black layers together, changed the opacity and added a slight and VERY blured dropshadow to the top layer.Ad an outline and ta-da.

you have my sig.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 6th 2001#7593 Report
*Clap Clap*
Impressive! Yet easy to do, it turned out VERY nice. I'd suggest keeping that sig for awhile! Nice to look at!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum