TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Critique Please

Page: 1 2 Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7390 Report
I have 2 layouts of AEDcentral.com that I would like Critiqued.
http://www.aedcentral.com/homeindex.html
and
http://www.aedcentral.net/test/index1.htm
I'm opean to any thing you guys have to say about these 2 layouts. (Mind you the /test/index1.htm is not done)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7394 Report
I like the second one, it obvious that its more nice looking! I wish I could do something like these things that you guys do here!:(
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7397 Report
second one definately, very clean crisp looking design. Nice colors too. Only suggestion is to try and do something different with the car in the upper right hand corner.. just looks wrong.. wrong effect perhaps..

very cool though.. thats a nice site(2nd one.).

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7412 Report
Humm.. I dont know what I should try for the car... got any ideas?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7416 Report
I like the car, I don't know what Snore is talking about.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7424 Report
It's a nice enough design and color scheme, reminds me of scuba diving with that bright yellow. You didn't use too much of it so that it's blinding though, which is good. To me, something about it just seems sloppy though. Like at the top on the yellow layer where the 45 degree angle goes up, it just looks like a sloppy angle. Some pixels stick out of the top of it, and make it look blurry. Also I think the outline is a little thick on "Index" and "Links" on the left. Makes it look too big or blurry or something. Just my thoughts... overall it's nice though.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7426 Report
Im talking about the pillow emboss thing around the car.. just doesn't look good..

as for suggestions.. not really sure..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7458 Report
Yea I tryed one pix around index and links.. but it looked wrong and 2 is just a tad to big. I guess I will have to play with the car until i can get some thing to work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7466 Report
Originally posted by deker
It's a nice enough design and color scheme, reminds me of scuba diving with that bright yellow. You didn't use too much of it so that it's blinding though, which is good. To me, something about it just seems sloppy though. Like at the top on the yellow layer where the 45 degree angle goes up, it just looks like a sloppy angle. Some pixels stick out of the top of it, and make it look blurry. Also I think the outline is a little thick on "Index" and "Links" on the left. Makes it look too big or blurry or something. Just my thoughts... overall it's nice though.

yeah i agree with deker, it looks great but theres something about it i just cant put my finger on. otherwise, its an excellent design...good job
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7467 Report
I would definitely stick with the 2nd design. As a matter of fact, I would throw out the 1st design and never look back.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum