TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Is it a progress?

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 27th 2001#672 Report
Hi people

Got my behind on the chair to create something and wounded up with this so far. But I sense that there is something missing in there. I don't want to clutter up the whole thing with nonsens, but I feel that something needs to be added. It is meant as a top graphic to follow with all pages I create....

Seen it?

If you feel that you have seen a similar design before, I can let you know that I used to have another similar one on my english version of my personal website. I then felt that if I altered it a tad, I could also use it on my swedish version.

Language?

If you need to know what it says on there, I can tell you that it's swedish and means something like:
Sightangle - My personal Soulsearch......Don't ask what a sightangle is because the word is more obvious in Swedish.

Final words

Let me know on ideas and so forth. What can I add or what would be cool? What should I change and why? Any comments are eqally appreciated.....

The linked previewimage

Ok here goes nothing.....The link to the image is:

http://www.synvinkel.net/gfx/synvinkel.jpg

ROCK ON !!!!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2001#680 Report
That's really cool man, way better than the header on your current design (if synvinkel.net is yours), I suggest you change in right away
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2001#682 Report
Thanks man. Yeah I also think I need to change it right away....Or as soon as I can anyways. Hopefully this won't clutter everything up.....
Any ideas on what I can add or change....Menu ideas?
I'd like one similar to Pank's, but don't know if I should go for that kind of menu....ideas please.... :D

ROCK ON !!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2001#689 Report
Nice work, I like it. It works well visually, my only comment would be to make sure it integrates with the rest of the page and isn't just a bar at the top of a page that's completely blank otherwise. Try to pull some elements or colors out of this image and use them elsewhere in the pages.

I think a really simple text menu is probably the best way to go, a simple font (white text) on the black bar along the lower right of the image would work perfectly IMO.

Good job, looking forward to seeing this progres...

Chris
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 27th 2001#694 Report
Yeah there's an idea that I've tried to accomplished before but not really quite managed. But as is now, I'll try to get some of the color arrangements to the rest of the site aswell. As for the background, I'm considering using a light greyish one that probably will fit nicely into it.

The menu idea is great too. I'm not as good as some people to come up with menu's, so it will be simple. But as the no-idea guy that I am, I'll try to make some permanent shortcuts aswell as a kind of menu that can be added to as the site progress onwards to a larger site....

Any ideas on what to add as menu items for the permanent ones? I'm thinking start - forum - links - contact.....Or should I add something or what? The forum is already on another page wich I will alter to fit the new design......

Thanx for the inputs.....keep 'em coming !!

:D
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 28th 2001#721 Report
Really nice work nanne,

I like the image composition and the effects of your text,
maybe you could add a kind of motion blur to your white text located below your main text, but not to much or you will overdo it, I think..

Keep up the good work, I'll be looking forward to see
the whole site..

greetz..

[ ::dotCom:: ]
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum