TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New layout....comments/suggestions please

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7313 Report
Ok, everyone give me some comments on this one.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbutts/site_portfolio/teal/teal.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7314 Report
i totally dig this one more than the others My only suggestion would be to make the logo in the background more legible. I couldn't really make it out at a glance, and i think that's a mistake. Other than that i LIKE IT! Especially the navigation. Keep up the good work :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7315 Report
Ok, Change the gosh darn menu! I kept on looking at the site for a while trying to see what I could say about it and after like 5mins of just looking, my mouse just happened to go across the menu and I realized only then, it was a menu. Change it! And if I didn't make myself clear .... CHANGE IT!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7339 Report
I don't necesarily like the repeating background.

I DO like the overall design of it. It's simple yet quite effective. And I do like the NAV, because it is kept in a smaller area, and I knew what and where it was.

Overall, it is different, which I think is the best design quality you can have.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7340 Report
Pretty swell. I liked the last one you posted better though. Some of the vertical lines on this one don't connect... They just disappear in places. The logo is kind of hard to see. I don't mind the navigation. I like how you use such technical terms like "Hustle-Bustle" .
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7369 Report
LOL! technical terms

after 8 or 10 years of dealing with hundreds of design firms.....I could have chosen a word or two that would have appeared like "******-*********-****" .....but I refrained....hehe!

Thanks everyone for the input....
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7388 Report
Layout looks good. It's clean. What will make it or break it is the content.
I'm not talking about what the content is but how it will fill the space.
Be confident in your decision making. Don't second guess yourself. Commit to an idea follow it through.
In short, critique will be better if we can see more of your idea.
ps- your primary navigation is a good solution.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 3rd 2001#7404 Report
Well, now that you mentioned it Carlos....
I have registered I don't know how many domains for everyone and thier brothers and have just always used my isp for MY web space (they tell me it is unlimited....I'm going on a couple hundred meg....We'll see.)

ANYWAY!
I registered a domain for ME last week...YAY!
A year ago it wasn't available but last week it was, so I got it...

introducing!

http://cbutts.com

a name, that if in the right hands....I'm sure would produce millions of hits a month. Lol!

BTW, deker....I'm working on the other one you liked....this one was just further along, so....you know... ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum