TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Header for a site.

Page: 1 Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7284 Report
Lately I've been working on this site about soccer supporters/fans. Because I want this site to be really good I'll post the header first, and when it's perfect I'll get my hands on the rest of the site. This is what I've got sofar.

http://www.supportersfront.f2s.com/SFRONTBOVEN.gif

I want the site to be attractive, jet professional.

It's gonna be a 100%

So, please tell me what you think

Thanks in advance,

ZD
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7290 Report
I do like it, although it's a pretty common style these days.

Professional-looking? Yes

But the 1st thing I noticed is that the guy on the far right of the image looks like he's mountain climbing, not playing soccer.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7300 Report
When I think of soccer, I picture players running kicking the ball and grass. Try to incorporate something similar. I remember seeing a soccer site, but I don't remember the designers URL.

Pank, do you remember Swan of Swan Graphics or something similar from AndyArt? If so, what's his web site URL.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7312 Report
hi man
looks good so far. Yeah but i agree, i don't know much about soccer but i think it should have a sporty feel about it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7316 Report
Only suggestion is to get rid of the thick blue bar at the top. it stands out too much. And is that guy cheering with his hands in the air .... or mountain climbing ... ?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7320 Report
Well, it's about supporters, so I can understand why it's not green/action/kicking and such.

As for the image itself, looks pretty good to me!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 2nd 2001#7361 Report
Yeah, one is right,

It's about fans, not about soccer itself. This was the only image I could find of fans without promoting a club. If one of you could give me a pic of cheering fans I'd really appreciate it, doesn't have to be a pic of soccer-fans, just fans as long as you can't see a logo or something.

Thanks for you're advise.

ZD
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum