TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

still workin on it......

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 14th 2003#90454 Report
I am making som progress as time goes on... but check out my site! www.teezdesigns.com what are your likes and dislieks. Just be flat out honest! I can take the negatives and I won't be offended!! But the positives would be nice too!!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2003#90457 Report
The splash page is ineffective and pointless in the scheme of your design.

Turn the music off NOW!!! Please don't bombard the user with naff music (trust me it is naff) or at least give me some control over whether I want it there in the first place. Perhaps off as default would be kinder. Imho it would be preferable to have no music, but if you really must have it, try something soothing and mellow.

The header of the site (black and white part) is not really stylistically in keeping with the rest of the site (other than the nav bar).

Nothing truly evil here, although it could just do with a bit of spit and polish (oh and a graphic wouldn't kill you would it?) :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2003#90471 Report
Originally posted by thehermit
The splash page is ineffective and pointless in the scheme of your design.

Turn the music off NOW!!! Please don't bombard the user with naff music (trust me it is naff) or at least give me some control over whether I want it there in the first place. Perhaps off as default would be kinder. Imho it would be preferable to have no music, but if you really must have it, try something soothing and mellow.

The header of the site (black and white part) is not really stylistically in keeping with the rest of the site (other than the nav bar).

Nothing truly evil here, although it could just do with a bit of spit and polish (oh and a graphic wouldn't kill you would it?) :p

Thanks for the feedback, you can turn the music of.... I wouldn't put it on there with out a control:D! Right underneath the nav bar is on/off buttons! Thanks agin for the feedback! Much appreciated!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 14th 2003#90575 Report
Not really my style, but it's good I guess. Work on it.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum