TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New site by ME.

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7160 Report
Here's a new site I did for a client. Test it out, kick the tires, tell me if anything is broken.

Thanks!

http://www.webteksites.com/SaleFord
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7161 Report
The colors are nice and soft and easy to look at. It has a nice business look to it and looks professional. The cars look nice with the colors behind them and they match very well. Those thingies at the right whatever they may be (the scrubbers in a carwash??? I'm not a car person) look cool and fit in nicely. The orange looks a little strange though...little on the pink side but good looking overall. The "welcome to saleford" logo looks very nice, simple and business-like yet very easy to look at. I kicked around a teeny bit and looks like no repairs are needed. All in all I think it is very good!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7164 Report
looks great, the only part you might wanna change is the verdana-with-outline nav bar text, it doesnt look clear enough for a corporate website like that. but aside from that, i think the layout and great artwork from the rest of the site makes up for it.

good job bro
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7215 Report
Great, Everything looks good and organized but perhaps to join the mailing list you should have the form and button to join there instead of having to go to another page for it. I dont have a problem w/ the verdana w/ outline nav.. Verdana is my fave font
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7217 Report
Slick,
I like it alot deker. Its is easy to navigate and easy to look at. It is also better (design'wise) ,IMO, than the ford motor company site it links to for vehicle specs.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 30th 2001#7223 Report
Just a minor technical grievance. It doesn't quite span right on my PC (DT res. 800x600). I don't know if this is my PC or the page itself. Perhaps you could try dropping out the margins?

^^^Will drop margins in both IE and Netscape.

All in all very nice other than that =D
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7234 Report
Darn...not used to posting HTML in posts =D

that should have been:

body leftmargin="0" topmargin=0" marginwidth="0" marginheight=0"

¬_¬
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7278 Report
i like it is nice and clean. Still very effective even though you had to maintain a buisness look.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7282 Report
The site itself is alright. I don't think the color scheme is the most professional in the world, but looks fine as is. The guestbook isn't overly appealing and not needed. I would suggest correcting it, or dropping it entirely. One question I do have though, which I've never thought about before, is does your client own the rights to the images you've used or does Ford? I've never thought about that before, that's only why I ask.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jul 1st 2001#7285 Report
I wouldn't put a guestbook on that site either, but my partner in my company always wants to put a guestbook on every site we have, whether it makes sense or not. To me, it's kind of like putting a guestbook on amazon.com. Pretty pointless... But that's the same way it is with a lot of stuff on sites I do for people. I may think something is completely unneeded, but if the client wants it, that's what gets put on the page. After all, they are paying me to do it. So I just have to go along with some things whether I think it's a good idea or not. I will probably adjust the color scheme of the guestbook before we "launch" the site though. Which images are you talking about? I would imagine they all belong to Ford, because I got them all off of their web site. But Sale Ford is a licensed dealer for Ford, and they are selling Ford products, so I don't think there could be a problem. Ford would be pretty dumb to not want their own dealers using pictures of their cars.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum