TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Concept site.... comments please

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7087 Report
This is a little something I'm working on right now... something for myself(again)
Tell me what you guys think.

http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbutts/site_portfolio/cdesign/cdesign.html
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7090 Report
looks nice
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7096 Report
Yay Torn!! That's my favorite of yours yet. Definitely moving in the right direction. I like the colors, easy to look at. I like the flat non-beveled look. (except for the buttons, but that is a good looking bevel, not a filter bevel) I like the mouse overs, looks like a spot light is being shined (shone?) on them and they have a great glow and reflection. The bodytext font is good too. Overall, your best work that I've seen so far!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7101 Report
Holy Cow!

deker likes it!....

I'll have to work on that one!

I really like it myself..(thats a first)
and the orange...well, I stole that from pank. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7103 Report
It is ok... I mean nothing really stands out the menu looks really simple like you could have just downloaded the pics and added text. The color is nice. The roll over is a little bright maybe tone it down a bit... and also you have too many borders .... the logo at the top left is nice it just needs something around it to draw attention a little bit more but not too much. also if you added some type of nature pic behind the menu that would look good.. these are just some suggesstions. Over and Out
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7107 Report
At first glance it looks lovely but the rollovers, what they change to is really wierd, it makes me want to put on sunglasses :P
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7108 Report
The only thing I don't like is the the white text on the tan/sand colored background. It makes it more difficult to read maybe use black or another color that will really stand out from the background color.

Otherwise good job!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum