TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Take Your PS skills to the NEXT LEVEL!!!

Page: 1 Reply
Feb 2nd 2003#88701 Report

Hi All,

I have a new site that has just launched (www.vfxtalk.com) Its dedicated to Digital Compositing & VFX Creation & Learning.

The site is funded by myself, and it is NOT for profit…I have developed this site for educational purposes only!!! I was inspired by 3dbuzz.com, and hope to offer that level of member service one day!!

What is digital compositing i hear you ask...well its like PS on horse steriods ...and much much more!!!

The creation of frames/scenes involves layering elements into a final 'composite' work of art....including effects and other very cool stuff!!! The major difference is that it works with motion :D

Exisitng PS users will find this new avenue very rewarding & challenging!! With lots of demo programs availale for the industry leading applications...its very easy for you to 'get your hands dirty' straight away!!

Come on over to the site, register, download a demo from your choosen software supplier...and start learning the stuff professional feature film makers know!!!

Bob has fully endorsed my posting this thread...and he is very excited by my new site!! He also see's the natural progression from PS to digital compositing!!

Hope to see you all very soon

Cheers again

Paul Moran
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2003#88967 Report
Nice.. Just had a quick peak now, but I will check it out when I get home... in a week....
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2003#88970 Report
its cool but takes to long time to loade, to many objects.
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2003#88990 Report
hi jeay,

what connection are u on ?? this is the first 'takes to lon to load' i have had :(

cheers for the feedback mate

Paul
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum