TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Txc

Page: 1 2 Reply
Feb 4th 2003#88935 Report
I don't believe I slammed anyone.. and I am taking it.. my only problem is your people's wussy eyes. lol

I should have put some sort of caution notice on it.. Heh
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2003#88936 Report
It is rancid!!! The colours are putrid, the Impact font blurry and worst of all sideways scrolling (and not in an innovative way).

For a minute I nearly laughed but then I had to rush to the bathroom when a wave of nausea hit. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2003#88948 Report
Originally posted by TheFritoBandito
my only problem is your people's wussy eyes.

Come now...
let's not get all confrontational. Let's settle down, eat some salad with dolphin-safe tuna, and see if we can't get a dialogue going...
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 4th 2003#88963 Report
just wanted to point out that theres a reason that you dont see impact on other websites.. it just dosnt work.. use verdana, tahoma, arial or something like that..

im not fund of the colour either, but i was warned by the other posts and grabbed my sunglasses
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2003#89477 Report
Jeebus man.. I'm ripping the whole thing down.. it's obviously some piece of ... you know the rest.

You'll be informed when I come up with a new version >\

And this time it wont hurt your precious little eyes you all seem so fond of.. I mean yeesh.. you have two of them afterall.. what's the matter if a website makes one of them fall out or something =\
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 8th 2003#89498 Report
were just pointing it out to make your site more attractive for the viewers.. thats IS why you posted this thread wasn't it??

dont take this like a personal attack, sounds like youre doing that
Reply with Quote Reply
Feb 9th 2003#89589 Report
It's not that it's a personal attack, it's just that I loved how it was.. so it makes me sad that I have to change it.. Heh
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum