TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Clanpage

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 28th 2001#7024 Report
Please check this out:

http://r7.clanpages.com

Its a clan site for my cs clan.. its very simple but please tell me waddya all think

Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2001#7026 Report
The layout is nice enough, though it's pretty boring with no color. We see quite a few black and grey sites on here. Add at least one or two splashes or color! It doesn't have to be anything maybe, but just grey and black and white is depressing and makes my eyes fall asleep.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2001#7030 Report
even though im new to making i guess i can still give ideas. :D

well, as deker said, its really a shade of grey and black. I would suggest adding color to the logo on top, making a backgound color behind your main table, and changing the fonts for the news. im running 1024x768 [lates version of ie]

could be the font or the size. I'd recommend if you want a unique font make it an image, because the person viewing the webpage has to have the font that you have for it to be the same. i like the laout you just need to colorize it up a lil.

good job
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 28th 2001#7032 Report
Don't make the body text of your page an image. Yes, that's the only way to guarantee how it will look on a person's browser, but it has a lot more negative effects. For one, search engines can not index your site if everything is an image. Also people can't copy paste text, or make the text bigger if they can't see very well. It also takes a lot longer to download.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7066 Report
Simplicity is the key. BTW CS RULEZ!!!!!!!! Just got done playing...d@mn cheaters are everywhere (glances around). I like the scrolling text and the flash grenade in the corner looks nice. Couldn't you have taken a much brighter screenshot of the m4? Pretty dark! And to satisfy the people who dont like the color schemes, why dont you load that sucker into image ready and turn those triangles into rollovers? The triangles could be a nice orange color, like the orange on this site with a nice 1 or 2 pixel wide border to it. IMO that would look nice and spice up the page! All in all I like that site!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 29th 2001#7111 Report
Hey we gotta play sometime!
Yeah I know.. CheatorZ are sucky... just made a new
clan and we played 2 fights and both clans cheated!
Yes in hl1108 update opengl wallhack are gone for GOOD!!!
Hey mail me @ [email]philosoph@dreamemotionz.net[/email] and we play sometime right diablo?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum