TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New site! (sort of)

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 25th 2001#6739 Report
This site (not this layout, but you get the idea) has been in my head for the longest time. I actually sat down and made a layout that I liked for myself, and I'd like for you people would critique it for me. I hope to have it in a seperate window, like in a pop-up window. And don't worry - there will be a standard back, forward, stop, and refresh buttons, since the browser's navigation won't be there. Thanks guys! :D

Click here
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2001#6747 Report
...........:confused:
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2001#6748 Report
It's a bit bright but other than that I like!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2001#6750 Report
I like it Wallus, but then...deker said I must wear sunglasses when I sit down and launch photoshop. ;)

anyway!....I like it...
It is roomy and original in its design....
Slice it and make the navigation and lets see what you have.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2001#6751 Report
Nice and green! I don't usually like green but in this case i do. keep it up and be sure to post the finished product.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2001#6763 Report
Well. I think the left side is nice enough, but when I stare at the solid green body part of it, I seem to go blind. Are you just going to put black text on that? That would be very tiresome to my eyes. I mean, if all of the TeamPhotoshop forum was black text on a bright green background, would you guys still come here 20 times a day to read pages and pages of text? I know I wouldn't. Instead, it's a nice subtle grey color. It says, "Hello there. Welcome home. I'm so happy to see you today. Why don't you come over here and sit down, and have a glass of fresh lemonade. Perhaps you would like a pillow while you browse the forums? Yes, I thought you would. Anything I can get you to make your stay more enjoyable?" instead of "BLAH! HEY! LOOK AT ME!!!! HEY HEY!!!!! OVER HERE!!!! I'M OVER HERE!!!! LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! I'M MUCH MORE INTERESTING THAN THE TEXT THAT YOU COULD READ ON THE FORUM!!! JUST LOOK AT THE BRIGHT COLORS!!!! AREN'T YOU WOWED BY THEIR AWESOME BRIGHTNESS!!!" at least in my mind, that is the difference between a comforting grey background, and a bright green one. (Sorry about the Caps Lock by the way) So, now you understand why I personally have a problem with bright colors for a background to the body of the page. Bright nav bars are one thing. They can be used to good effect to draw attention to the navigation, but it really isn't necessary when you are trying to display information.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 25th 2001#6771 Report
Very bright...but I like those tentacle things they have a nice texture and color to them. There isnt much more I can say besides I like!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum