TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Something Old

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 23rd 2001#6639 Report
I guess by now some of you have caught on to what I'm doing....
If not let me enlighten you....
I have a ton of stuff I've uploaded over the past year and a half on my ISP's server.... some good....some bad...
Anyway, I just thought I would post one a day....or one every couple days till I had vented them all.
These are all concept sites that were either turned down by customers or I just lost interest in them (stuff for me)....ORRR the client did an "about face" and said "Hey, why don't we....." ("...start all over", is what I hear even though thats not what they said.)

Anyway, Comments?

http://home.hiwaay.net/~cbutts/site_portfolio/browneasy/browneasy.html

PS: you'll also notice almost always the button names will be the same...Main, Guestbook, Friends....etc, etc....Thats just how I show them initially to the clients.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2001#6640 Report
i think it's a bit too simple, it could be a template.
The roll-overs are too dark, i almost didn't see the text anymore.
And there's something i don't like about that website but i don't really know what it is, it doesn't seem to be whole (i don't know how to say this in english really... :confused: )
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2001#6642 Report
Yes a bit too simple...but that brown pleases me for some reason. How much did you sell one of your sites to that one client, and how do you get all these clients??
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 23rd 2001#6643 Report
Thats got a kind of Beige, Retro, 60's feel! ... man

Why dont you give it some long hairy sideburns

where do you get your script fonts from ... these are the dodgiest fonts I have ever seen! Stick to Avant Garde thats what I say

only joking
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum