TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Opinions needed.

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 11th 2002#81873 Report
Hi,
Ive just finished a layout, ive not yet published it on the web, just a straightforward image from photoshop. not sure if im using it yet, so i dont want to waste time slicing it etc.

I would appreciate if you would visit it and give your opinions.

http://defection.net/defectionwhite.jpg
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2002#81933 Report
I think it looks pretty good, but it needs some more personality... something to make it look different.... Other then that i think its a great start... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2002#81939 Report
yeah it's a good start like fusiun said. I'm sure it will look a lot better once all the content is up.

Maybe mix in another colour to it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2002#81943 Report
oh man i love it....thats just the kind of look i like i my site and i see great potential for when its done with content and what not....love blue and like the gradients...good job
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2002#81949 Report
Looks very simple. If it's going to be a personal site, then you'd want to add some interesting eye candy here and there. But, if it's a portfolio site for yourself, by all means knock yourself out and slice it up. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2002#81968 Report
Thanks for all the replies so far, ill work around them. Im completely dead for ideas now, can anyone explain more what they think would spice it up? Logo ideas.. etc?

More opinions needed :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 12th 2002#82004 Report
I think it's a little plain(ish), but that works for it. You may wanna concider a background because plain white is just too plain. Also, a dropshadow on the content and updates boxes would look pretty snappy. Other than that I like the layout, it's nice and fresh, soothing kinda.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum