TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

check my another new site plz

Page: 1 Reply
Dec 4th 2002#80935 Report
please give me some advice, thanx

http://mzhang.topcities.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2002#80964 Report
well first off on the splash page, it took me 5 clicks to finally find the right place where to click to enter your site. so probably want to make the whole pic a link or put enter or something. and about your site. it seems that you wanted to use everything you knew how to do and put it all on one page. which isnt always the best thing to do. right now i think the home page link background is much too dark and really doesnt have anything to do with the rest of the site, as i can see the about me link has a different background that does go with the rest of the site. So i would change the homepage bg to the same as the others, so they match and it will be a lot easier to read the text. keeping a basic theme on websites is always good. And i am getting the impression that you wanted a medieval look/castle look, which is pretty good with the wood and tile stone look as the background but then when you roll over the links they turn into a basic blue to gold gradient (fake chrome), which kinda throws the theme that you are trying to keep. i would recommend not having the rollover or atleast changing it to something old, or dark stone... some color or texture that would work better with your theme. I know you are trying to show all your skill in one big clump but i think that isnt always a good thing for a site. I think showing all your knowledge and skills in your portfolio pieces/gallery is a much better place. People will still see that you know how to do all these fancy things while still having a nice site to look at. Anyway your site is a great start, with a few little fixes i think it can be better and end up looking pretty nice. sorry for the long message, just trying to help.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2002#80981 Report
thanx a lot, redeye , yeah, u really got sharp eyes
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2002#81062 Report
Is that CUNY York College or the one in Pennsylvania?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2002#81066 Report
It also looks more professional if you spell words right ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2002#81067 Report
Re:Is that CUNY York College or the one in Pennsylvania?

no, it is in Canada, Toronto city
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 5th 2002#81082 Report
Mmm, Canada, I see. Just when I thought there was another resident New Yorker. :p:p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum