TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Latest Template Design

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 29th 2002#80298 Report
http://www.extremewebcreations.net/temp03/index.html

Give me your comments and suggestions please.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 29th 2002#80308 Report
Not bad, it has a touch of professional to it but not enough for me to want to purchase anything.

As for design, your focal point seems to be "Why Choose Us" - Not a bad thing but on a site selling servers I think the product should stand out a tad bit more than text.

I like what you've done with the images of the server boxes - making the opacity greater as you upgrade - these should be mouseovers though. With the opacity at 100% on mouseover.

The right boarder is out too far. Left side is hugging the banner yet right side is open...

Left-bottom side is too heavy - You have a big image on one side with hardly anything to counter it on the right.

Blunt, too the point, IMO.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 29th 2002#80310 Report
Well i think it looks pretty good, but I think it is a bit to light... and a bit to blurry... Other then that i think it looks better then the ones you did before... :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2002#80687 Report
Sorry, my host was down for a while, could you look again and give comments?
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 2nd 2002#80688 Report
OK, I decided to use it for a site i'm working on.
What do you think?

http://www.extremewebcreations.net/modality.gif
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 3rd 2002#80783 Report
Anyone with Comments?

COMON! it's different than the host template.
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2002#80945 Report
Well it is a little better then the last one, but it is still really blurry and light... And i think the Modality wireless and the pre-register images are way to big compared to the rest of the site...

Other then that i think its a pretty good start, im sure it will probably look better onces its an actual site, and not one big image... :p

Keep working on it though, you will get it sooner or later.. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Dec 4th 2002#80965 Report
the first one that you posted, i think is pretty nice, only thing i do not like about is the typeface you used for "register a domain" much too hard to read and brings down the level or professionalism. and about what fusiun is saying, i think he is talking about the blue and white square things (i might be wrong) but instead of making it blurry just bring down the opacity a bit. it will still have the light look but not be so blurry and difficult to look at. I think that may help a bit. over all, pretty nice layouts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum