TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

plz crit this client's site

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80168 Report
www.femultimedia.com/newvalley3/index.htm
not everythings finished but its close enough. thx for any criticism
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80182 Report
Well I think the sun "comes out" a bit too much...
And the main frame...i like the think that is there but it should be over the whole frame but i guess as you said it's not finnished yet...
....And MouseOvers...
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80183 Report
ya ill fix the frame thing soon, but i guess i will go w/ mouseovers. wasn't sure bout it. thx. oh ya, and do u think i should throw some more yellow/orange in somewhere?
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80186 Report
Maybe you could put some yellow...or the same yellow than the one you use under the links in the main frame but I don't think you should put more in the layout...
...and I didn't really even notice the yellow under the links until you said anything about it...
But I really like it there
coz you don't see it but it's just there and spices up the layout
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80212 Report
scrollbar colors!! :p just woke up and I can't see anything without contacts.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80213 Report
yeah the sun doesn't fit that good... and it looks like you used alot of different styles... the contentbox looks to uhmm modern/clean/good or something for the rest of the site...

the colorscheme isn't that good either, you use too much different shades. You try to stick to one colorscheme with grey and blue but the grey in the topbar is darker than the grey of the contentbox, that doesn't look right...

I think the main problem is that the site doesn't really stick together.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80248 Report
thanks guys. ill be sure to change the scrollbar color. the sun has to be there, its the clients logo :(. but ya thanks for all help. much appreciated.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 28th 2002#80257 Report
I clicked on the buttom of the site on who the site was created by and went to your site i think , then i saw that you made a site 24mb big, woooooooooooooooowwww man your crazy 24mb daem thats ****ing crazy. Still loading with KABEL! 3min .. daem

hehehehe
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 29th 2002#80287 Report
My first impressions are that it looks a little 'template'. Perhaps this is because of the highly stylised nav bar and the royal blue (almost) of the main page. Also the logo looks fairly badly compressed, I would perhaps look again at it's optimisation. Perhaps a little more saturation in the logo would also help lift it off the page.

It's not an offensive design it just does'nt seem that 'on the money'.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 29th 2002#80311 Report
I think it looks pretty good, but the navigation is do dark gray to match anything on the site, make it a lighter gray like you have on the welcome message... And i think you should either put something to the left of the welcome message or work on centering it more, cause its a bit off centered...

Other then that i think its a pretty deccient design... :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum