TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

be gentle...

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6391 Report
...I'm new to the medium, but dig it in a huge way. This is a simple logo idea for a video production company that I am partner in. I would love any comments, hopefully constructive (you don't have to be that gentle!), and maybe a little direction for a rookie, like myself.

the simple logo idea

Thanks
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6392 Report
Looks pretty cool. A little dark.... And it may look cool if the "NHP" part was more 3d, instead of just being flat like that. Also, if you plan to use that logo on anything other than a web site, you are going to have a real hard time getting it printed. Say on a piece of paper, a t-shirt, a hat, etc. But if it's web only, you could probably get away with it. Also, I think it would look better without the barcode thing on the "N". And you can't read the NeverHouse(?) Productions thing because that little smudge dot is covering it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6393 Report
For a newb you have some talent! I really like those dark, almost evil looking images that color dodge and color burn seem to make (prob not what u used but just an example). The grid lines really look the part I think, and I like the barcode IMO. Yea, the actual text that says the company name is kinda hard to read...overall very nice!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6426 Report
nice start man. You wil be good in no time if that was one of your first trys.
keep up the good work.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6469 Report
thanks for the clues. I look at it(the graphic) more and more and it looks too noisy, too much going on. I'm working on making better 3d stuff. That and all the fun layer magic. Here is a quick question: what do people use to create fonts?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6470 Report
Macromedia Fontographer is the industry standard I believe. If you want to transform your handwriting into a font then you will also need Photoshop, Illustrator, and Streamline.;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6474 Report
thanks, samooer.

here is one more little thing I did for a friend (internet acquaintence).

scape films

this was about a month ago.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6554 Report
fontographer is great! but like all great programs its expensive. worth it though!

i like your image. i agree that the words are too hard to read.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6599 Report
Very cool. I lke the dark moody fell of it. I'm definetely confused as to what it says??? Maybe you could make that stand out a bit. Nice job though!

Good job,

Jim
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum