TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

New layout....

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 19th 2001#6325 Report
...well kinda .
check it out:D
put your mouse on the little arrows.....
i plan to put the text on top...
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6331 Report
got a Javascript error on loading the page.

after it loaded it looked pretty nice, but I have to complain about the rollovers not being preloaded. I had to wait on them the first time I rolled over them, and had I not known they had rollover states I would have just moved on.

Design: have seen it many times before(that style) but it is something I've not gotten the hang of yet....making a website that doesn't necessarily look like a website.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6332 Report
I got errors as well. And the top and bottom images don't line up. Also, you may want to try to use the stamp tool and take out that Tony Stone watermark.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6356 Report
Umm, yeahhh, did you get the memo?(Office Space)(SEE IT)
Umm, yeahhh, did you see the error?
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 20th 2001#6383 Report
Looks very cool! And yea, the mis-alignment HAS to be fixed...nice colors, nice layout, I like!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 21st 2001#6440 Report
what i like:

i like the colorscheme and the pic.
In whole i like the idea behind it, it's a nice shot at being original.

what i don't like:

it looks more like a splashpage than a website in general, this could be a good thing, but in this case it really isn't.
yeah and you really should line up those images!

overall: 7+
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6564 Report
what i like:

this site has a really impressive initial impact. my first impression is WOW! plus the colors create a great mood.

what i don't like:

the girl, the eye...i just don't get it. reminds me of a 'cooler-than-you' magazine ad for perfume or something.

another big concern is the navigation is very akward.

this is a very unique design. i think it can be tweaked into something very cool and effective.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6572 Report
hmm where to start

well lets see, the visual impact is veeeery pretty, but i agree, loose the tonystone.

but lets say someone is trying to get into web design and went to look for some examples of web design, there gonna come to your site and think its just one big image, at first, i didnt even know the arrows were the navigation, it could just be part of the image, lots of images incorperate arrows.

the last thing is line up those images!

i didnt mean to totally flame on your site, i think its pretty good all in all, just make the navi a little more obvious, and line up them images and you got yourself a pleasant site!

all in all, great work
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6597 Report
Hey I really like the overall look to it. Call me crazy, but I kinda like the offset lower image. mistake or not it looks kinda neat. definetely need to pre-load the roll overs... Couldnt find them at first. like the colors, nice and smooth transitions. I am a sucker for eyes!!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 22nd 2001#6605 Report
thanks guys
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum