TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Shameless Site Plug!

Page: 1 Reply
Mar 25th 2001#594 Report
well, as my first post, I am going to plug my own website, mind you, there is nothing of great interest there, except for some of the stuff I have done in photoshop. So.. here it goes.. :D

http://www.angelfire.com/tx4/snore

I know the interface is kind of ugly, and as soon as I get around to updating it, I am going to change it, and probably drop the frames...

I am currently in the middle of another site, for the college I go to, but it isn't up yet. When it finally does get put up, I will put a link on my page to it, so everyone can see it.

Your all welcome to critique it, ( don't be to harsh.. :( )

Thanks..

Snore
Reply with Quote Reply
Mar 25th 2001#604 Report
I am not to criticise another person if they do what they feel they are capable of. If you feel that you can improve the site, I salute you. I hope you feel that webdesign is fun. Don't think too much when you play around with an idea. I always tend to think too much when I create something and it eventually makes me re-design the thing even before it's published or right after it's published.

Keep up the enthusiasm man.....

Oh and keep the content as interesting as YOU want and always keep in mind that the the beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.....
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum