TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Schoolrock site in flash

Page: 1 2 Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76721 Report
Damn, I never worked with flash before, it's so different from photoshop. It took a long time but I think it was worth it.

http://users.pandora.be/vvvb/Sofa/ontwerp%20workspace.html

The enter page (could use a little work I know) is a preloader, but it's only 19k so it loads very fast so you usually don't notice it.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76726 Report
I don't see any reason to use flash for that... It doesn't really add anything to the site just to see those little things popup on the screen. And the rollovers could be done with a transparent GIF and CSS. I'd say either do something more "flash worthy" or don't use flash at all.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76732 Report
i compleyely digagree with deker, ist's just fun to have things up up and stuff.

kicke site man
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76740 Report
nite site
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76744 Report
The site tells me that you have some artistic talent

The layout for this site is clean cut, and different

I won't say much about this submition because its not complete but...

The flash needs work
And try not to have the right side look so much like the left

Great job
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76754 Report
I see you have been working
I really like your "updates"...
And I like the flash...really good if you just started using it...!
It's true that your flash doesn't have that much point but I still like it more than just basic html
It makes it more "interactive" some how
And as I said the last time...
I really love this design simple and sweet
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76778 Report
I think it looks great man... i like the animations, but i would make it so that there is always some kind of animation, other then right off the start... cause right now it just loads up, flashes a few things and thats it... i would make something always moving/changing or something... other then that it think it looks really good man... nice work :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 3rd 2002#76780 Report
I think that the thing that hes done here..

Hes created a well balanced reliable interface

which is the hard part of creating alot of websites
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2002#76810 Report
I think if you animated a bit more it would rock shoes. I think its fine the way it is - and for somebody who doesnt use flash you sure used it there! Good job man.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 4th 2002#76812 Report
I'm so with deker.
It's nice and clean and good overall, but this doesn't require flash at all. Even the startup animation could've easily been done as a GIF.

I know that we all have the flash plugin, but not everyone else.
Let's take schools as an example, at least what I've seen, not very many of the school computer's got the plugin installed. This would mean that there would be NO way at all to even view the site. :/

I think flash is good, but ONLY if you really need it for the whole ambience of a site.

You could maybe make the header in flash, and leave the other part HTML? That way maybe some ppl'd miss the cool load-animation, but at least be able to browse the site itself.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 2 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum