TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Comments on new design site layout

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 2nd 2002#76593 Report
Hey guys, we know this isn't finished, we just want to know where it can be improved, we plan on fixing the image to the right, as it's quite blurry, and also divie(ing) up the content area so we have a main content screen and A sidebar with updated content on every page.

Anywho, who else

http://www.jrsdesigns.com/
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2002#76597 Report
I think the buttons will need some work. Image buttons should be used rather than text.
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2002#76606 Report
:eek: Ahhh! heheh. I think the text, and that top logo is WAY too big.

Set your comp to 800 x 600, then go View > Text size, larger.

What this will do is give you an idea of what many people will see when they visit the site. As far as text buttons go, I would personally make 2 sites, one with mostly text, and low graphics, and the other with high quality graphics.

Oh, I checked it out in netscape, all was fine except the borders on all the inner tables, instead of being clean white lines, theyre all beveled.

You can get rid of this by using a style sheet to set your border width of your tables because you can choose what color you want the top right left and bottom of the table also. Just set them al to white and youll be good to go!

;) But hey, maybe Im just picky!
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum