TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Personal site ( need opinions pleze )

Page: 1 Reply
Nov 1st 2002#76410 Report
Hey, well i just need some feedback from you guys on this layout, and how the information will be presented. I know, none of the links work, but its the main layout and design, colors etc. that Im concerned with.

Are those colors too "poopy" looking?
This time I really tried to do something different. Im trying to pull away from the 3d look and focus more on color and balance of where things are placed.

As you see, th elinks at the top are the main links, then after you click one of them, you have a sub link to the left. For example: Art ( main link ) Paintings, sculpture, sketchbook etc ( sublinks ). Im trying to make the site easily navagated, but withought cluttering all the links into one bar. You guys know..............

Anyway, thanks for your input, its greatly appreciated!

Oh yea, which color scheme do ya like best??

1Shane Gramling's Scheme #1 ( with splash + bolder lines in head banner )

2Shane Gramling's Scheme #2 ( also added "related links" section on sublink navigation )

Added 11 / 1 / 02-----------------------------

Thanks a bunch guys for the ideas!

I made a bunch of changes that were reccomended, and this is my outcome so far > Scheme # 3
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 1st 2002#76436 Report
For my own preference, I would go with the 2nd. Besides the color, I think you can change your fonts.
Anyway, it is up to you.
I think I am too disturbed by Times New Roman. :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 1st 2002#76441 Report
^^^^^^^^^^
same for me
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2002#76554 Report
I like the second one, but i like the colors of the first one better, maybe work on the color scheme of the second one and i think it would look pretty good....

Maybe add some more graphics to the site though, kinda give it more of a personality... :p
Reply with Quote Reply
Nov 2nd 2002#76576 Report
Added 11 / 1 / 02-----------------------------

Thanks a bunch for the help!

I made a bunch of changes that were reccomended, and this is my outcome so far > Shane's Scheme # 3

So, waddya think? Better?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum