TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Could it really be a new sig?

Page: 1 Reply
Jun 16th 2001#6052 Report
Well, I sat down for 10 mins this morning, fooling around with photoshop and this is what I came up with.

It will be my new sig . . . if you people like it. Any suggestions any at all would be appreciated. Heck I don't even care if you say it is a piss of crap just as long as something is said.

And this is my other pic I made right after the first one.

Jun 16th 2001#6056 Report
I like it! The only suggetion I have (for both images), is maybe add a soft glow to the text in a darker blue or a shadow to enhance it. It's a little difficult to read without some type of treatment. I like the first image better, nice and simple, no unnecessary extras. Good Work.
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 16th 2001#6076 Report
Grass is right Tyler, do a little something with that text so it doesn't look like an after thought. The background is nice but what is on it should be the selling point. ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6090 Report
I haven't really got down adding text to images. That is just one of my weak points, but hey thanx for the suggestions.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6101 Report
Hmmm I like the second one.
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6104 Report
Make a selection of your text with the magic wand, then save it to an alpha channnel. Load the selection on a new layer, then select>modify>expand by 1 pixel. Then fill it with your desired color and deselect. You can then add a gaussian blur to your liking and place that layer behind the text. You can change the opacity to the desired brightness. I don't know where your skill level is....so if this is too elementary, forgive me! I hope this helps.
Later,
Justin
Reply with Quote Reply
Jun 17th 2001#6109 Report
Thanx for the suggesstion I will most likey doing something to that nature. But now that I think about it I am going to give up on that sig and make a smaller one I don't care for large sigs.

"The only place worth exploring is your own imagination."
-TylerPestell
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum