TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

indulgence

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 22nd 2002#74787 Report
hey guys this is my first true website. i followed a tutorial over at carbon four. i know it sucks, but could you guys please give me some constructive criticism? thanks a lot, it really means a lot to me.

http://cog.ath.cx/~howard
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2002#74902 Report
I think it looks pretty good, the colors are kinda dull, but the random top images, make up for the lack of color... so i think overall its pretty good... might want to spice up the content area a little though....

I like the random images too :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2002#74976 Report
I'd like to see borders on the sides of the site, and make a footer..I hate when you think that it doesn't perhaps end there... You know?

And I'd put some kind of backgrounds on the buttons, they seem to fade a bit into the random images..

Otherwise it's a hell of a site for being a first one!!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2002#75076 Report
Yeah I really like it!!!
And the same as Paavo...
I wanted to scroll down the whole page and then I got that it was just the middle part...which is a nice thing but u can't really see which is the main fram and what is the bg...
But as I said...Nice work
And I like your splash page...simple and cool...and those small dots flying around...they r pretty qute
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 23rd 2002#75081 Report
Your page rocks... really well done,... Keep up the great work friend.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2002#75110 Report
For the first time....I'd say you did a spectacular job...Keep up the good work
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2002#75191 Report
i love the splash and the rest is pretty good and cool too!
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 24th 2002#75206 Report
I agree with the above comments, but (yeah, there is always a 'but' ;)), there is one thing that bothers me is that you don't necessarily need flash for that navigation.

You can make simple rollovers with a transparent background, then put them into a cell where you can lower the opacity of it, and just place it over the random image. Then again, if you really want to use Flash for it, be my guest, I'm not going to impose what I think onto someone else right now.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum