TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Update

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 19th 2002#74454 Report
http://port1021.vze.com/

After battling one day with geocities' banner, it should finally work (i hope). Everything is re-designed. I will be adding some little stuff the fill up the empty spaces in a few days.

Oh, and be sure to enter the contest as well :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2002#74460 Report
top part needs some work, your o's look like a's
looks like it says
part 1a21
but other than that I like it
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2002#74462 Report
One thing I'm wondering.. Why do you squeeze all those content into one tiny spot? You've got plenty of vertical space and still some horizontal on the side
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 19th 2002#74477 Report
It's just a layout-matter.. In case you didn't look: the base of the site is 2 iframes, one smaller (the logo) and one bigger (the content). If the bigger one would be a lot bigger (there is still coming more stuff down there) the iframe would not show completely - if scrolling disabled - or worse than that, it would show the scroll bars.. you would have to scroll the index.html down first, then the iframe.

I've seen those pages and boy, do they suck.

And you all invited to take part in the contest ;)
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2002#74616 Report
I think sidez has a really good point.... i would work on laying the page out better or something... cause everythign is just really squished into one small area.... other then that i think it looks pretty good :D
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 20th 2002#74630 Report
btw fusiun, do you just copy&paste "there is only the X thing.. I'd change the thing X.. other than that i think it looks pretty good :D" to every reply? Any why?
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum