TeamPhotoshop
Reviews, updates and in depth guides to your favourite mobile games - AppGamer.com
Forum Home Latest Posts Search Help Subscribe

Cosmoeonelabs

Page: 1 Reply
Oct 10th 2002#73229 Report
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 11th 2002#73269 Report
Nice microscope.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 11th 2002#73277 Report
i believe you showed this before...and it doesn't seem like you corrected anything anyone pointed out. for ex. i still cant read that text....and your layout seems to be cut-off.

and i hate being asked if i want my homepage being changed while i close 3 pop-ups.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 11th 2002#73356 Report
who said im askin anyone opinion on if i want my site to be fixed, i didnt ...espically from people that been having the same splash screen for a couple of months with no site...

seems like everyone here thinks they know what the **** they are doing but most dont, im not say i do but i kno when to speak up when im ASKED for a fix .

but i just posted it just for looks ..thats it traffic maby and for the new memebers that havent seen it
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 11th 2002#73371 Report
I waited - wished I could claim the time back. It has formulaic ideas and is generally poorly executed.

Please dont post your site either if you cant take criticism unwarranted or not, I will not stroke your ego nor will I tell you its good when its clearly not.

As the bottom of the windows chrome says "done but with errors on the page" pretty much sums it up.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 11th 2002#73372 Report
i agree with amen, don't cry.

a lot of small problems with your site imo, the font, the microscope, the tiled text, the words on that hand pic, the popups, and personally cosmoeone doesnt look right, the o & e dont link right.

some nice things there too, the minimalism is nice, and at times the color scheme is bang on, other than that it needs some more proffesional touches.

some nice things, the blood sample looks cool,
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 11th 2002#73373 Report
i think it would be a pretty darn good site if you changed the font to something you can read
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 11th 2002#73431 Report
thanks for the replys i dont mind some opinion just when people put in it the wrong way i flash...yea i kno it needs some wrk ...i just need time to start on my Ver3...but hope ya keep lookin for it when it does come out.
Reply with Quote Reply
Oct 12th 2002#73453 Report
Originally posted by cosmoe_one
i dont mind some opinion just when people put in it the wrong way i flash.

ask your mom for her opinion, copy it down, send it to me, and i'll paste that as my opinion.

and that splash hasn't been up for even a month no need to get so salty and start bashing my rubbish. let's forget this matter and go eat a panini.
Reply with Quote Reply
Page: 1 Back to top
Please login or register above to post in this forum